Whether you need a basic exam and cleaning or full-mouth restoration with dental implants, you can get it from Dr. Kenneth Weddell. You know you’re in good hands, because he is one of just 1 percent of Academy of General Dentistry members to earn its Master designation. Benefits of our practice include:Welcome to Weddell Dental
- Special offer of $25 dental exam for new patients
- A dentist who can do everything from performing a root canal to treating sleep apnea
- Money-saving dental savings plan (only available for patients without dental insurance)
- Free exams for children under age 3
- A dentist who can be reached after hours in emergencies
- Convenient scheduling options, with appointments as early as 7:30 a.m.
To request an appointment, call us today at 952-679-1365.
From Exams to Implants, Find the Services You Need
Dr. Weddell and our team recognize the importance of general dental services. So we make it easy to get routine care with $25 exams for new patients and a dental savings plan that covers the annual cost for exams and cleanings, plus offers savings on other services.
In addition to general dental care, you can receive:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – From dental veneers to teeth whitening, you’ll find services to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dr. Weddell can return your damaged smile to health with tooth fillings, dental crowns, root canals, and more.
- Family Dentistry – We want to serve your entire family! You can bring children under age 3 for free exams.
- ClearCorrect Orthodontics – Straighten your teeth with discreet clear aligners that won’t show in your smile.
- Emergency Dental Care – We can usually offer a same-day appointment for a dental emergency.
- Teeth Replacement – Regain a full smile with dental implants, dental bridges, or dentures.
- Teeth Removal – Dr. Weddell can gently remove most teeth, including wisdom teeth.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A custom mouthguard will help you stop snoring, get a better night’s rest, and avoid serious health consequences associated with apnea.
For an appointment with your Richfield, MN dentist, call Weddell Dental today at 952-679-1365.