You want the best for your bunch when it comes to their dental care. You know you can trust your loved ones’ smiles to Dr. Kenneth Weddell because he is one of just 1 percent of Academy of General Dentistry members to earn its Master designation.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - JOFpu-7obpc Welcome to Weddell Dental
Our practice offers many family-friendly features, including:
- A dentist who can do everything from treating sleep apnea to straightening teeth with ClearCorrect
- No-cost exams for children under age 3
- A dentist who can be reached after hours in emergencies
- A dental savings plan, available for patients without insurance, so you can pay for your family’s care without hassles or limits on treatment
- Convenient extended hours, with appointments as early as 7:30 a.m.
Call Weddell Dental at 952-679-1365 to schedule appointments for your family. Ask about our $79 dental exam for new patients without insurance.
Find Many Smile Services for Your Family
Keeping your family’s smiles healthy starts with general dentistry, including regular exams and cleanings. We’ll ensure your youngest family members get a positive introduction to dental care with no-pressure “happy visits.” Most families will also require additional dental services:
- Restorative Dentistry – Dental damage doesn’t have to be a big deal because Dr. Weddell can repair it with fillings, crowns, root canals, and more.
- Emergency Dental Care – We can typically offer you same-day care for emergencies like a broken tooth or a toothache. You can even reach Dr. Weddell after hours if necessary.
- Dental Implants – You can replace anywhere from one tooth to an entire mouth full of teeth with dental implants. If implants aren’t for you, we also offer dental bridges and conventional dentures.
- Teeth Removal – Dr. Weddell can extract problematic teeth, including wisdom teeth, or remove teeth to make room for restorations like dentures.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A custom mouthguard enables you to breathe easily throughout the night so you get a good night’s rest. It’s a less intrusive option than a CPAP machine.
For an appointment with your Richfield, MN family dentist, call Weddell Dental today at 952-679-1365.