Find Out How to Solve Your Dental Problems with Full-Mouth Reconstruction.952-679-1365
Don’t lose hope over lost teeth. Our Bloomington, MN dentist can give you a brand-new set of teeth with a full-mouth reconstruction. In over three decades of dentistry, Dr. Weddell has gained valuable experience using restorative dentistry to help his patients smile and chew easier. You can rest assured he has solutions for your missing teeth as well. Here are a few of the benefits of total-mouth rehabilitation at Weddell Dental:Dr. Kennet Weddell on Full-mouth Reconstructions Read Transcript
There can be different reasons for a full mouth reconstruction but basically, what we're doing is we're taking somebody's mouth or dentition that has worn down and been broken down over a period of time for different reasons. It could be neglect. It could be wear. Genetics could be part of it, but we take things that are worn down, and in fixing it, if we do everything at the same time, we can make some drastic changes that can improve people's smile and improve people's function.
If we're doing one tooth at a time, we have to stay within the confines of that tooth and we cannot make any drastic changes. By doing what's called a full mouth reconstruction, we can make dramatic changes, which takes some skill to do that, but in doing that, you can change people's ability to eat and enjoy their food much more. You can make them comfortable, so they're not having jaw pain and things like that. We can also cosmetically make huge changes that they were not even aware we could do so much.
It’s one of the things—one of the tools that we can use to really make huge improvements and drastic changes for people and people love when we go through the—you know, it takes some time and effort but people love the results when we do that.
- You’ll smile with confidence knowing your teeth are aesthetically pleasing
- You’ll enjoy eating foods again that you may have been missing out on
- You’ll improve your overall oral health
- You’ll look younger and more robust
Schedule your appointment today by calling 952-679-1365. Our office is conveniently located at 8900 Penn Ave. S., Ste. 307 in Bloomington, just a short drive off I-35W.
Dental Implants Give You Several Restoration Choices
If you want replacement teeth that feel like the real thing, then consider dental implants. Dr. Weddell completed a rigorous implant placement series at the University of Minnesota so he could bring his patients this revolutionary restoration option. Your dental implant choices for full-mouth rehabilitation include:
- All-on-4® or All-on-6 implants that allow Dr. Weddell to support an entire arch of replacement teeth with as few dental implants as possible. You’ll benefit from a shorter procedure and faster recovery.
- Implant-retained dentures and implant-supported dentures use dental implants to give your dentures a more secure hold. You’ll experience less gum irritation, gagging, and looseness than many patients with traditional dentures.
- Immediate implants, which means Dr. Weddell can place your dental implants immediately following a tooth extraction.
Dentures Fill In Your Smile & Make Eating Easier
Dentures are arches of replacement teeth that are designed and constructed to look like your natural teeth. Dr. Weddell can fit you with:
- Complete dentures that replace all your teeth
- Partial dentures that replace a series of missing teeth
- Dental implant dentures for a stronger, more comfortable fit
In addition to allowing you to chew again, dentures can also make you look younger by filling out your cheeks and restoring fullness to the skin around your lips to reduce wrinkles.
If you need to reconstruct damaged or decayed teeth, Dr. Weddell may also recommend restorative options such as dental crowns, placed the same day in our office.