Find Out What Dental Implant Option is Right For You. Call Today952-679-1365
Whether you need to replace a single tooth or undergo a full-mouth reconstruction, dental implants make it possible to have a bite that looks, functions, and feels natural. Dr. Kenneth Weddell, our Bloomington, MN dentist, completed extensive implant placement training at the University of Minnesota and has been replacing teeth for decades. This means that a dental implant procedure from Weddell Dental will:Dr. Kenneth Weddell on Dental Implants Read Transcript
Dental implants are wonderful in that we can replace a tooth, not touch the teeth on either side, not do anything to cause a loss of function with the other teeth there. A dental implant is put in place, it stays in place. People are not conscious of the fact that it isn't their original other tooth. It feels just the same. Cosmetically, we can do wonderful things. By using an implant or combination of implants, we can replace many teeth that are there and they stay in. You don't take them out at night.
It's a way to make new teeth where there were none. It's revolutionary. It's amazing that we can replace teeth. People will have had teeth missing for years—decades—and then they have teeth that are in place and the change in their life is great.
I had a gentleman who had a tooth that fractured, one of his front teeth, and he didn’t—he was young enough he didn't want to go around taking something out, removing it. He wanted something that he would put in and stay in. We put a tooth in there. It looks great. He chews on it. He is not aware of it. He has no inkling it's any different than the others other than he knows that that's the one that I put in for him. It's wonderful. He's thrilled. That's why we do this, to solve problems for people.
- Improve your oral health and possibly your overall health
- Give you back your beautiful smile
- Make mealtimes enjoyable again
- Boost your confidence level when socializing
- Help prevent jawbone deterioration so you avoid a “sunken face” look
See Dr. Weddell for accurate, skilled implant placement and restoration with the replacement teeth option of your choice. Schedule your consultation today by calling 952-679-1365. We’re located at 8900 Penn Ave. S., Ste. 307 – across the road from Penn Lake.
Implant Options Abound At Weddell Dental
Dental implants are posts that slip beneath your gumline to bond with your jawbone for a tight hold. Above the gumline, your dental implant will look and feel just like a natural tooth. Unlike other tooth replacement options, implants can actually stop or slow bone loss and even encourage regrowth. Dr. Weddell offers:
- All-on-4® and All-on-6. These innovative procedures allow Dr. Weddell to replace an entire arch of missing teeth with as few as four or six dental implants. This means a shorter, less invasive procedure and a quicker recovery.
- Implant-retained and implant-supported dentures. Securing your dentures to implants gives them a more secure hold and comfortable fit than conventional dentures.
- Immediate implant placement. With Dr. Weddell’s skilled care, there may not have to be a time gap between when your tooth is extracted and your dental implant is placed.
To be an ideal candidate for dental implants, your jawbone must meet certain density requirements. Dr. Weddell can examine your jawbone during your consultation. If you’re not a good fit, there are other options for replacing your teeth, including traditional dentures and dental bridges.
Invest in dental implants now and enjoy a durable, healthy new smile for years to come. Weddell Dental invites you to schedule your appointment by calling us today at 952-679-1365.