Veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry services at Weddell Dental, and for good reason. You can trust your transformation to Dr. Kenneth Weddell, one of just 1 percent of Academy of General Dentistry members to earn its Master designation.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - JOFpu-7obpc Welcome to Weddell Dental
With veneers, you will:
- Hide Multiple Flaws With a Single Treatment – You’ll be amazed at what veneers can do! They can cover chips, cracks, stains, gaps, and worn teeth.
- Enjoy Easy Smile Maintenance – It requires no special care to keep your stain-resistant veneers looking great. Just brush, floss, and visit us for regular professional cleanings.
- See Fast Smile Improvement – Two or three visits to our office is typically all that’s needed to make a dramatic difference in your smile.
- Experience Long-Lasting Beauty – Durable teeth veneers can last for decades.
A busy schedule shouldn’t stop you from making cosmetic improvements. At Weddell Dental, we offer appointments as early as 7:30 a.m. Payment won’t be a hurdle either, with convenient options including in-house payment plans and CareCredit financing.
Enjoy a Superior Customer Experience at Weddell Dental
If you’re a new patient without insurance, take advantage of Weddell Dental’s special offer of a $79 introductory exam, which includes X-rays. Whether you’re a new patient or have been visiting us for years, you will appreciate:
- Free exams for children under age 3
- Comprehensive smile care, including general dentistry, restorative services, dental implants, and tooth removal
- A dentist who can be reached after hours to advise you on emergency dental care and same-day appointments for emergencies in many cases
- Hours as early as 7:30 a.m., so you can schedule appointments before work or school
- A dental savings plan (only available for patients without dental insurance) that covers the cost of your annual routine care and offers savings on other services too
- A doctor with more than three decades of experience and advanced training in many areas of dentistry
To schedule a consultation and see if dental veneers in Richfield, MN are right for you, or to make an appointment for a $79 new patient exam, call Weddell Dental today at 952-679-1365.