Dr. Kenneth Weddell, one of just 1 percent of Academy of General Dentistry members to earn its Master designation, can handle all kinds of dental emergencies. Unlike many practices, you’ll be able to reach him after hours to discuss your situation. In many cases, we can offer you a same-day appointment.Welcome to Weddell Dental
Whether you have a toothache or a broken tooth, your treatment will include:
- Restorative Treatment to Fix Your Smile – Dr. Weddell often uses restorative procedures to get you feeling better, including tooth fillings, dental crowns, and root canal treatment. He can also extract problem teeth, if necessary, including wisdom teeth.
- Compassionate Care From an Experienced Team – Dr. Weddell has been practicing dentistry for more than three decades, so there are few types of emergencies he hasn’t treated. Some other members of our team also have more than two decades of experience.
- Soothing Sedation If You Need It – Though many patients require no more than local anesthesia, you can also receive light sedation or oral medication to help keep you relaxed.
Don’t panic if you’re in dental pain! Call Weddell Dental ASAP at 952-679-1365.
You’ll Find What Your Smile Needs at Weddell Dental
Most of our care is geared toward keeping teeth in great shape, so you’re less likely to experience an emergency. If you’re a new patient without insurance, ask about our special offer of a $79 introductory exam, including X-rays. We also offer a dental savings plan for patients without insurance that covers the annual cost of exams and cleanings, with no insurance hassles.
You’ll also find these features:
- Free exams for patients under 3 to start your child off with great dental care
- A full range of smile services, including general dentistry, restorative services, dental implants, and tooth removal
- Hours as early as 7:30 a.m. to make it as easy as possible to fit dental appointments into a busy schedule
- A doctor with more than three decades of experience and advanced training in many areas of dentistry
Seek help for dental emergencies in Richfield, MN by calling Weddell Dental at 952-679-1365.