Teeth whitening is an easy and affordable way to beautify your smile. Our professional whitening is safer and more effective than drugstore products. You know you’ll get great results from Dr. Kenneth Weddell, one of just 1 percent of Academy of General Dentistry members to earn its Master designation.Welcome to Weddell Dental
If you decide you’d like a larger smile transformation, you can choose:
- Dental Veneers – Versatile veneers are great for smile improvements big and small. They can change the shape, size, and color of your teeth. Other options for hiding smile flaws include tooth bonding and Snap-On Smile®, both of which are reversible treatments.
- ClearCorrect Orthodontics – Clear plastic aligners are a more discreet and convenient alternative to metal braces. You’ll be able to eat whatever you’d like, because you can take out aligners to brush and floss.
- Teeth Contouring – It’s easy to change the shape or length of teeth with a fast contouring treatment.
To schedule an appointment for whitening or another cosmetic service, call us today at 952-679-1365. You can choose in-office whitening or home treatments to brighten your smile. Either way, we use professional products from Philips Zoom.
Keep Your Smile in Great Shape With Comprehensive Care
We make it easy to see Dr. Weddell for general dentistry. New patients pay just $25 for their first exam, complete with X-rays. Dr. Weddell also offers free exams for children under 3.
Because a lack of insurance shouldn’t keep you from getting the care your smile needs, we offer a dental savings plan. An annual fee covers the cost of two exams and cleanings a year and an emergency exam. Plus, you’ll enjoy savings of up to 15 percent on our other services. You also won’t need to worry about insurance hassles like benefit limits or copays.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Emergency Dental Care – Same-day appointments are often available to repair your smile.
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots give you a smile that looks, feels, and functions almost exactly like it did before you lost teeth.
- Teeth Removal – We offer gentle extractions, including wisdom teeth removal.
- Teeth Replacement – Implants aren’t your only teeth replacement options. You can choose bridges or dentures instead.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Enjoy a restful night’s sleep, with no snoring, with a custom-made mouthguard.
To schedule an appointment for teeth whitening in Richfield, MN or one of our other services, call Weddell Dental today at 952-679-1365.