You can receive a full range of dental care from Dr. Kenneth Weddell, including tooth extractions. He has received a Master designation from the Academy of General Dentistry, an honor earned by only 1 percent of its members. If you’re in pain, you’ll even be able to reach him after hours to discuss your situation. When possible, you’ll be offered same-day emergency care.Welcome to Weddell Dental
There are many good reasons to visit Weddell Dental for tooth removal, including:
- A Gentle Touch From an Experienced Team – Dr. Weddell has removed countless teeth, including wisdom teeth, in his 30-plus years of practicing dentistry. Some other members of our team have more than two decades of experience.
- Calming Sedation If You Need It – Many patients need no more than local anesthesia for an extraction, but light sedation or oral medication is available if you need it.
- Many Teeth Replacement Options – To keep your smile in great shape, you’ll want to consider replacing your teeth as soon as possible after extraction. Dr. Weddell works closely with an oral surgeon who places the implant, and then Dr. Weddell restores the dental implants. We also offer dental bridges, and dentures.
- No-Hassle Payment – Your payment options include in-house payment plans, CareCredit financing, or our dental savings plan.
- Convenient Extended Hours – Scheduling an early morning appointment for your teeth removal is a good idea, so you have plenty of time to take it easy after your procedure. We offer appointments as early as 7:30 a.m.
Extractions Aren’t All You’ll Find at Weddell Dental
Most of our care is focused on helping you keep teeth rather than removing them. General dental care like exams and cleanings is especially important, so we offer $25 exams for new patients, complete with X-rays. Our dental savings plan, available for patients without insurance, covers the cost of annual exams and cleanings, with no hassles.
Our other services include:
- Emergency Dental Care – We can often offer you a same-day appointment. You can even reach Dr. Weddell after hours to discuss your situation.
- Family Dentistry – You’ll find free exams for children under 3.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Dental veneers, teeth contouring, whitening, and more can give you a great-looking smile.
- ClearCorrect Orthodontics – There’s no need for metal braces with clear and convenient plastic aligners.
- Teeth Replacement – Your smile will be full and beautiful with dental implants, dental bridges, or dentures.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A custom-made mouthguard will allow you to rest peacefully all night without snoring. You’ll feel more alert during the day too.
Visit Weddell Dental instead of a Richfield, MN oral surgeon for your tooth extraction. Call us today at 952-679-1365.