Whether you want to whiten stained teeth or straighten a crooked smile, you’ll find many cosmetic dentistry services at Weddell Dental. You know you can trust your smile improvement to Dr. Kenneth Weddell because he is one of just 1 percent of Academy of General Dentistry members to earn its Master designation.Welcome to Weddell Dental
Let us help you:
- Cover Smile Flaws – Your options for concealing imperfections include dental veneers, tooth bonding, or a Snap-On Smile®.
- Brighten Dingy Teeth – We offer an in-office treatment that gets your teeth whiter in about an hour or convenient at-home whitening.
- Straighten Crooked Teeth – You won’t have to worry about metal wires and brackets during your orthodontic treatment with ClearCorrect. Clear plastic aligners blend beautifully into your smile. Plus, you can remove them for meals and for oral hygiene.
- Improve the Shape of Your Teeth – A quick teeth contouring treatment will give your teeth a more attractive shape or length.
It’s convenient and affordable to make cosmetic improvements at Weddell Dental. You can schedule appointments as early as 7:30 a.m. Our money-saving dental savings plan is one way to save on cosmetic and other services.
To request an appointment, call us today at 952-679-1365.
Find Plenty of Other Smile Services Too
In addition to cosmetic dental care, you can receive:
- General Dentistry – Visiting us for regular exams and cleanings will keep your smile looking and feeling good.
- Restorative Dentistry – No matter what kind of dental damage you suffer, Dr. Weddell can fix it with dental crowns, root canals, tooth fillings, and more.
- Family Dentistry – You’re welcome to bring your children under age 3 for free exams.
- Emergency Dental Care – Same-day appointments are often available for a dental emergency. You’ll be able to reach Dr. Weddell even after hours if necessary.
- Dental Implants – Your smile will look and feel as good as new with dental implants, the most lifelike teeth replacements we offer. You can also choose dental bridges or conventional dentures.
- Teeth Removal – Dr. Weddell can perform most extractions, including wisdom teeth.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Breathe easily all night with a custom mouthguard so you’ll feel rested in the morning. You’ll also be more alert and focused during the day.
For an appointment with our Richfield, MN cosmetic dentist, call Weddell Dental today at 952-679-1365.