The tagline on our business cards is “Health and Beauty.” Our dental work is under a lot of functional stress as well as needing to be cosmetic. That's part of why I take so many of these classes, because there was a point earlier in my career where I was good at getting people out of pain in the functional, but I would look at some other dentist's work at some meetings and all, and theirs looked nicer than mine.
We want to take good care of people, make them comfortable, make them have a home where they're comfortable coming, and build a relationship with them and care for them with the best technical skill.
Our patients will tell you that our Bloomington, MN dental office isn’t just any dental office. Our team really cares, and our dentist, Dr. Weddell, has more than 25 years of experience. We want to care for you and your entire family for everything from teeth cleanings to dental veneers, athletic mouthguards to clear braces.
About Dr. Weddell
Dr. Weddell ran a successful practice in Michigan for much of his career before moving to Minnesota to be closer to his grandchildren. Now, he offers high-quality dental care to the community of Bloomington, MN.
What makes Dr. Weddell special:
- He is among less than 1 percent of dentists with a Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry
- He’s completed level III of the esthetic continuum at the University of Minnesota and their dental implant placement series
- He’s completed thousands of hours of ongoing education
- He has three decades of dental experience
Dr. Weddell’s team will go out of their way to keep you cozy during your visit. We offer a comfort menu of:
- Headphones to listen to your favorite music
- Light sedation and oral medication to calm you
- Blankets to keep you warm
- Neck pillows for your comfort
- iPads for your entertainment
Specials & Promotions
At Weddell Dental, we place a special focus on family. We offer free dental exams and fluoride treatments for children ages 3 and under. For our new patients, we’ll do a complete dental exam and digital X-rays for $25. Be sure to ask about our in-house dental savings plan at your next appointment. You can save money on all of your routine care!