- New patients get an exam & X-rays for $25
- Uninsured patients save money with our Weddell Dental Savings Plan
- Rely on Dr. Weddell's decades of experience
Our patients will tell you that Weddell Dental in Bloomington isn’t just any dental office. Our team really cares, and Dr. Weddell has more than 30 years of experience. He wants to care for you and your entire family with everything from teeth cleanings to dental veneers, athletic mouthguards to clear braces. Here are a few fantastic benefits of our treatment:Dr. Weddell on his office slogan Read Transcript
Dr. Weddell on his office slogan
The tagline on our business cards is “Health and Beauty.” Our dental work is under a lot of functional stress as well as needing to be cosmetic. That's part of why I take so many of these classes, because there was a point earlier in my career where I was good at getting people out of pain in the functional, but I would look at some other dentist's work at some meetings and all, and theirs looked nicer than mine.
We want to take good care of people, make them comfortable, make them have a home where they're comfortable coming, and build a relationship with them and care for them with the best technical skill.
- Early morning appointments that fit your schedule
- A compassionate and professional dental team dedicated to providing outstanding care
- Our in-house Weddell Dental Savings Plan (only available for patients without dental insurance) makes comprehensive dentistry affordable
Make Weddell Dental your family’s new oral health home. To schedule your next appointment, call 952-679-1365 today! We are located at 8900 Penn Ave. S., Ste. 211 – not far from I-35W.
Depend on Expert Care From Our Team
Dr. Kenneth Weddell ran a successful practice in Michigan for much of his career before moving to Minnesota to be closer to his grandchildren. Now, he offers high-quality dentistry to the residents in and around Bloomington. Here’s what makes Dr. Weddell qualified to care for your family:
- He is among less than 1 percent of dentists who have achieved a Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry.
- He’s completed thousands of hours of ongoing education.
- He has more than three decades of dental experience.
You’ll Appreciate Our Comfort Menu & Specials
Our team will go out of our way to keep you cozy during your visit. We offer a comfort menu of:
- Headphones to listen to your favorite music
- Light sedation and oral medication to calm you
- Blankets to keep you warm
- Neck pillows for your comfort
In addition to prioritizing patient comfort, we place a special focus on family. We offer free dental exams and fluoride treatments for children under 3. For our new patients, we’ll do a complete dental exam and digital X-rays for only $25. Be sure to ask about our in-house dental savings plan (available for patients without insurance) at your next appointment. You can save money on all your routine care!
Weddell Dental in Bloomington is ready to keep your entire family’s smiles bright and healthy. Call us today at 952-679-1365 to schedule your next appointment. You can also make an appointment .