Having cosmetic dentistry in Bloomington is like getting a good manicure. Maybe no one will notice you’ve had your nails done, but everyone will notice how polished and put together you are. Make your smile an essential part of the way you present yourself to the world. Dr. Weddell is an experienced dentist who can help you achieve your smile goals. Thanks to his 30-plus years of cosmetic expertise, you can:Dr. Kenneth Weddell on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
We absolutely are comfortable doing cosmetic dentistry. I've taken a cosmetic continuum at the University of Minnesota. There's five levels to complete it, it's a five-year program. I was the second dentist to ever complete that entire program. It's a total of 6 to 700 hours. So yes, we absolutely have the knowledge to help people. Sometimes people are happy with their cosmetics, they'll say, “Gee, is this something we can take care of?” And we'll say, “Sure, we can do this and we'll talk about it.” And they'll say, “You know, I want to think about it.” And then two or three years later, they'll come back and we'll do something for them and they're thrilled to death. Cosmetics is fun, whether it's whitening the teeth with the Zoom whitening in the office, which takes about an hour, hour and a half, people walk out with whiter teeth. Or, whether it's rebuilding a whole smile and making things look beautiful. There's a lot of different level of things we can do to help people out and be more cosmetic. Even a regular filling, we do things to make those more cosmetic and they're beautiful. It's fun to do beautiful work.
- Improve your confidence in social and business settings
- Make good oral hygiene easier
- Improve your overall oral health
- Boost your self-esteem to help you get ahead in your career
Visit Weddell Dental in the Penncrest Professional Building located just off I-35W. You can schedule your appointment in person, , or by phone at 952-679-1365. Be sure to ask how you can get 10 to 15 percent off your treatment with our Weddell Dental Savings Plan (only available for patients without dental insurance).
We Offer Several Types of Teeth Improvements
At Weddell Dental, there is no shortage of fantastic smile improvement services. Your options could include:
- Dental Veneers – Conceal all your smile imperfections beneath thin layers of porcelain that are custom-shaped for your teeth. Dental veneers are great for teeth that are chipped, cracked, or stained. They can even hide gaps between your teeth.
- Snap-On Smile® – This custom mouthpiece is a replacement smile that’s designed to fit right over your natural smile. It doesn’t require any invasive treatment and is a cost-effective way, though temporary, to get the smile you want.
- ClearCorrect – These clear teeth aligners are a great solution for either standard orthodontics or short-term orthodontic treatment. ClearCorrect is made in the USA and uses removable see-through trays to shift your teeth into proper position. You can get the straight smile you want without sacrificing your appearance.
- Zoom Teeth Whitening System – Professional teeth whitening allows you to brighten your teeth in our office in about an hour. We can also send you home with a professional-grade teeth whitening kit to get you the whiter smile you want in a matter of weeks.
- Teeth Contouring – This service is one of the quick tooth improvement treatments we offer. Using special instruments, we can give your teeth a more appealing shape or length.
- Tooth Bonding – Using a tooth-colored bonding composite, Dr. Weddell can correct teeth that are chipped, discolored, uneven, or slightly gapped.
- Smile Makeover – Dr. Weddell will design a treatment plan using multiple cosmetic dentistry procedures to make your dream smile your everyday smile. We even offer wax-ups, so you’ll have an idea of how great your smile will look after treatment.
The appearance of your gums is just as important as the appearance of your teeth for the overall beauty of your smile. We can refer you to a trusted dental partner for gum reshaping, “gummy smile” treatment, and gum recession treatment.
Call us today at 952-679-1365 to schedule your Bloomington cosmetic dentistry appointment. You can also make an appointment . Our team of dental professionals can’t wait to meet you!