Restorative options like all of what we do, there are pluses and minuses to all of our different options. We can replace a tooth with a removal appliance that you take out and we can have it done in a day so that you can immediately walk around with a tooth and not have a smile missing. There's a whole range. We can do partial. We can do a full denture for somebody. We can do implants. If you don't want to take anything out, we can place teeth. There is an enormous range of possibility of what we can do with our skills these days. The bottom line is what do you want to have done? How can we do it? Let's find a method that will work for you and we have the skills to do it.
Life is about second chances. To give your smile a second chance, visit our Bloomington, MN dental office for restorative dentistry treatment by Dr. Kenneth Weddell. Top Bloomington, MN dentist Dr. Weddell has been practicing dentistry for 30 years and knows what your teeth need to be fully functional again. We offer:
- Dental implants
- Inlays and onlays
- Dental veneers
- Same-day dental crowns & fixed bridges
- Root canals
- Tooth-colored fillings
Visit us in the Penncrest building on Penn Avenue South or call our office at 952-679-1365 to schedule your consultation today! For total smile replacement, Dr. Weddell also offers full-mouth reconstruction.
Save A Tooth: Dental Crowns, Fillings, Root Canals, Dental Veneers, Inlays, And Onlays
Damage does not have to lead to tooth loss. If your teeth need repairing, you have several dental options:
- Dental crowns cover your tooth to provide structural support and return it to its natural shape and strength following cavity treatment, root canal therapy, or trauma. We make and place crowns in one visit!
- Tooth-colored fillings, or composite fillings, mean you can have your cavities treated without ruining your smile with metal.
- Root canal treatment allows Dr. Weddell to dive deep into your tooth to eradicate infection.
- Dental veneers add a layer of strength to your teeth and can conceal chips and cracks.
- Inlays and onlays are partial crowns for when your tooth needs more than a filling but less than a full crown.
Replace A Tooth: Dental Implants, Dental Crowns, And Fixed Bridges
Dental crowns can do more than just repair a tooth; they can also act as replacement teeth when paired with dental implants or a dental bridge. Dental implants are rooted to your jawbone for a hold strong enough to last a lifetime. Dental bridges are anchored to your healthy teeth to support one replacement tooth or a series of replacement teeth.
Return your teeth to their full glory. Schedule your restorative dentistry Bloomington, MN area consultation with Bloomington, MN dentist Dr. Weddell by calling us at 952-679-1365 or filling out our online form.