Repair Your Smile With Bloomington Restorative Dentistry
Life is full of second chances. To give your smile a second chance, visit Weddell Dental for Bloomington restorative dentistry. Dr. Kenneth Weddell has been practicing dentistry for over 30 years each and knows what your teeth need to be fully functional again. Below are a few of the many benefits of Weddell Dental’s restoration services:Dr. Kenneth Weddell on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
If teeth are missing or damaged, there's many different things we can do. Often, we can do crowns or bridges to replace any missing teeth that are there. Implants have become much more popular and common in the last few years. Implants are a wonderful way to replace teeth, either just a couple of teeth or replace a whole set of teeth if people have had a reason that their teeth have become damaged. We can rebuild entire mouths and smiles. It's amazing what we can do. When you finish, patients are so happy with the results. They love it. It's always fun to see their big smile when we're done. I've had patients, I finish up, and they're smiling so broadly, they barely are talking, they just want to sit there and smile. It's fun. It's fun for us to have those kinds of results. That's why we do dentistry. The patients are so appreciative, they send their friends, and that's the biggest compliment we can get, when they start sending their friends after we've done something wonderful for them.
- Fill in gaps in your smile for a more attractive appearance.
- Make biting and chewing easier so you can eat a variety of foods.
- Improve your oral health and potentially your body’s overall health.
- Help prevent further dental problems.
- Make talking easier so others can understand you the first time.
- Aid digestion through more efficient chewing.
- Stop your pain so you can relax and feel better.
For total smile replacement, we also offer full-mouth reconstructions. Call our office today at 952-679-1365 to schedule your consultation. We’re located at 8900 Penn Ave. S., Ste. 211 in Bloomington – not far from West 90th Street.
Visit a Dentist Experienced With All Types of Dental Restorations
At Weddell Dental, we understand that our patients’ dental needs are unique. No matter what kind of restoration you need, our team can offer you help. Your restorative treatments include:
- Dental crowns, which cover your damaged tooth to provide structural support and return it to its natural shape and strength. Crown placement often follows cavity treatment, root canal therapy, or trauma.
- Fixed bridges anchored to your healthy teeth to support one replacement tooth or a series of replacement teeth.
- Dentures to complete your smile and your bite with either a full or partial arch of replacement teeth. They can be removed easily for daily cleaning and care.
- Dental implants, which act like replacement tooth roots. Once they are placed in your jaw, they become a base for durable implant-secured crowns, bridges, and dentures. Plus, implants will stimulate your jawbone and help keep it from deteriorating due to tooth loss.
- Tooth-colored fillings, or composite fillings, so you can have your cavities treated without ruining your smile with metal. They stop decay and blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Root canal treatment, which allows us to dive deep into your tooth to eradicate infection. We will clean out the diseased inner part of your tooth, then seal the root canals to prevent further problems.
- Dental veneers to quickly conceal chips, cracks, small gaps, and discoloration, plus add a layer of strength to your teeth.
- Inlays and onlays, or partial crowns, for when your tooth needs more than a filling but less than a full crown. These restorations are usually crafted from porcelain and will be custom-made just for you.