Get Back Your Smile with Restorative Dentistry. Make an Appointment Today!952-679-1365
Life is full of second chances. To give your smile a second chance, visit our Bloomington, MN dentist for restorative dentistry. Dr. Kenneth Weddell has been practicing dentistry for over 30 years and knows what your teeth need to be fully functional again. Below are a few of the many benefits of Weddell Dental’s restoration services:Dr. Kenneth Weddell on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative options like all of what we do, there are pluses and minuses to all of our different options. We can replace a tooth with a removal appliance that you take out and we can have it done in a day so that you can immediately walk around with a tooth and not have a smile missing. There's a whole range. We can do partial. We can do a full denture for somebody. We can do implants. If you don't want to take anything out, we can place teeth. There is an enormous range of possibility of what we can do with our skills these days. The bottom line is what do you want to have done? How can we do it? Let's find a method that will work for you and we have the skills to do it.
- Fill in gaps in your smile for a more attractive appearance
- Make biting and chewing easier so you can enjoy a wider variety of foods
- Improve your oral health and potentially your body’s overall health
- Help prevent further dental problems
- Make talking easier so others can understand you the first time
- Aid digestion through more efficient chewing
- Stop your pain so you can relax and feel better
For total smile replacement, Dr. Weddell also offers full-mouth reconstructions. Call our office today at 952-679-1365 to schedule your consultation. We’re located at 8900 Penn Ave. S., Ste. 307 in Bloomington – not far from West 90th Street.
Visit A Dentist Experienced With All Types Of Dental Restorations
At Weddell Dental, we understand that our patients’ dental needs are as unique as they are. No matter what kind of restoration you need, Dr. Weddell and our team can offer you help. Our restorative treatments include:
- Dental crowns, which cover your damaged tooth to provide structural support and return it to its natural shape and strength. Crown placement often follows cavity treatment, root canal therapy, or trauma. We make and place crowns in one visit using CEREC technology.
- Fixed bridges anchored to your healthy teeth to support one replacement tooth or a series of replacement teeth.
- Dentures to complete your smile and your bite with either a full or partial arch of replacement teeth. They can be removed easily for daily cleaning and care.
- Dental implants, which act like replacement tooth roots. Once they are placed in your jaw, they become a base for durable implant-secured crowns, bridges, and dentures. Plus, implants will stimulate your jawbone and help keep it from deteriorating due to tooth loss.
- Tooth-colored fillings, or composite fillings, so you can have your cavities treated without ruining your smile with metal. They stop decay and blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Root canal treatment, which allows Dr. Weddell to dive deep into your tooth to eradicate infection. He will clean out the diseased inner part of your tooth, then seal the root canals to prevent further problems.
- Dental veneers to quickly conceal chips, cracks, small gaps, and discoloration, plus add a layer of strength to your teeth. We can make custom same-day veneers right in our office using our CEREC system.
- Inlays and onlays, or partial crowns, for when your tooth needs more than a filling but less than a full crown. These restorations are usually crafted from porcelain and will be custom-made just for you.
Return your teeth to their full glory. Call us today at 952-679-1365 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with Dr. Weddell. You can also fill out our online form to make an appointment.