Choose Us For Exceptional Family Dental Care in Bloomington
The treatment you receive from Weddell Dental will leave you with more than just a great smile. You’ll also feel like you have a partner in your oral health. We work hard to offer family dental care in Bloomington that covers your general dentistry needs and beyond. Dr. Weddell, Dr. Harms, and our entire team of dental professionals enjoy:Dr. Kenneth Weddell on why people should choose his practice Read Transcript
One of the things that we do that is a lot different than most offices out there, we've got caring staff that really want to be here. And a lot of offices have that, but we're small enough that there's a personal touch that people get. But we're also large enough, we have two doctors here so that somebody is always available in case of emergencies, and you don't have that ability with a one-doctor office. But with two of us, we've got that covered, but we're not so large that we don't know people's names. We've seen them long enough, we know who they are and we take care of them.
Our patients are family as well as patients. What I tell my staff and what I believe in is take good care of the patients, and that's the most important thing. They have the choice of whether to come here or not, and we need to take good care of them, we need to do what is the right thing for them. Sometimes doing the right thing for them might be less work than what they initially thought we needed to do. If we do the right thing, we're gonna keep them long term, but take the very best care of your patients and everything else will work itself out. But you want to take good care of your patients.
- Making patients happy.
- Replacing a patient’s smile.
- Giving relief to a patient who is in pain.
- Providing a patient who is scared with gentle care.
Call us today at 952-679-1365 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Weddell or Dr. Harms, dentists with 30-plus years of experience. Our office is conveniently located for residents in and around the 55431 ZIP code.
Put Your Smile in Our Expert Care
Our staff is compassionate and puts your comfort first. Our dentists are not only considerate of their patients, they’re also highly trained. For example, Dr. Weddell has:
- Completed level III of the esthetic dental continuum at the University of Minnesota (the second dentist to do so).
- Completed the University of Minnesota’s dental implant placement training.
- Achieved Master status in the Academy of General Dentistry, which only 1 percent of dentists do.
Take Advantage of a Modern Dentist Office With a Variety of Treatments
Weddell Dental uses modern dental technology to make your treatment faster and to obtain better results. Our office features:
- A totally new computer system
- Fully electronic records and charts
- Digital X-rays
- Ultrasonic cleaning
Visit us and see how much dental technology improves your overall experience!
- Restorative dentistry like dental implants, dentures, and root canals.
- Cosmetic dentistry like dental veneers, teeth whitening, and ClearCorrect.
- Treatments for sleep apnea and TMJ disorder.
We’re also here for you and your family during dental emergencies. Be sure to ask us how our in-house dental savings plan can help you and your family save money on your routine (and emergency) dental care!
Call us today for family dental care in Bloomington: 952-679-1365.