A radiant smile could give you the confidence you need to achieve your goals. Let Dr. Kenneth Weddell help you – he has over 30 years of experience improving the beauty of smiles. Bloomington teeth whitening is one of the premier cosmetic dentistry services we offer to our patients. We exclusively use the Philips Zoom whitening systems at Weddell Dental. Our whitening treatment will:Dr. Kenneth Weddell on Teeth Whitening Read Transcript
Whitening is one of more fun things we can do. Everybody likes a whiter smile, and there's things that we can do that we couldn't do years ago. We do the Zoom in-office whitening as one of the things we do. And people come, and they leave an hour later with whiter teeth. They relax, beautiful results, it's fun to do that because everybody likes the results so much with the Zoom whitening there. There certainly are people that buy whitening materials over-the-counter, Crest Whitestrips or other things like that. We make custom trays, or do the Zoom whitening in the office. It's so much better for us to follow it and see what's going on. And with the Crest Whitestrips, it's a much lower concentration of whitening solution, because it's over-the-counter. And so, that therefore it takes much longer to get a result. With the trays, we use a stronger concentration. Or with Zoom whitening and the light, we can get an instant change, and it's so much faster and easier and safer. We don't get it on the gums. It's not as painful. It's much better way to do it.
- Brighten your smile and boost your self-esteem
- Improve your confidence in social situations
- Help you look younger and more vibrant
- Give you a more attractive appearance
Do away with dull teeth. For a smile that’s several shades lighter, call our office today at 952-679-1365 and schedule your appointment. The American Dental Association, of which Dr. Weddell is a career-long member, advises that teeth whitening is safe when done under the supervision of your dentist.
Whiten Your Teeth Professionally With Our Help
We give you two separate ways to whiten your teeth, depending on your needs and wants:
- In-Office Whitening – When you want whiter teeth quickly, we recommend Zoom in-office professional teeth whitening treatment. You’ll notice visible results in less than an hour, and your teeth will get even whiter during follow-up visits. We will carefully coat your teeth in our powerful whitening solution, then use a laser or light to activate it. This treatment is ideal for patients who have a special event coming up and need a brighter smile right away.
- At-Home Whitening – You can also whiten your teeth with Zoom at-home treatment. We will make you a set of custom trays and send you home with a professional-grade whitening gel. The results will be more reliable and less likely to irritate your gums than teeth whitening kits or strips purchased over the counter. Just wear your trays for as few as 30 minutes a day or overnight for a couple of weeks straight to get the best results.
What else can a brighter smile do for your life? Find out with a visit to Weddell Dental. Call us today at 952-679-1365 to schedule your Bloomington teeth whitening. You can also make an appointment . You will see your gorgeous new smile soon!