We wish cost wasn’t a concern when it comes to getting dental care. But we know that it certainly may be a factor, especially if you don’t have insurance. The good news is, we’ve made it easier to get the care you need by creating a Dental Savings Plan for patients without insurance.
- No Insurance Hassles – Many factors come into play when using insurance to pay for dental care. Claims must be approved. There are limits to benefits, which sometimes leads folks to delay treatment. With our Dental Savings Plan, you simply pay an annual fee that covers the cost of routine dental care and offers savings on other services too. You’ll even receive a 5 percent discount for early renewals of the plan.
- Covers Your Exams and Cleanings – The plan covers the cost of two exams and cleanings a year, including needed X-rays and oral cancer screenings. You’ll also receive a fluoride treatment and emergency exam (if needed). Since these services are covered, you won’t be tempted to skip them. That’s important, since they are essential to maintaining your oral health. With regular cleanings, you’ll be less likely to get cavities or gum disease. If you do have a problem, we’ll be able to find it in an exam. That way, we can treat before it becomes more serious – and expensive to fix.
- Offers Savings on Other Services – With the annual plan, you save on other services too. That includes treatments not covered by insurance, such as cosmetic care and ClearCorrect orthodontics. Your savings range from 10-15 percent.
- Has Plans for All Patients – We want your whole family to benefit from the plan. So we offer plans for adults, children (under age 15), and patients under periodontal care. The periodontal plans include additional cleanings, which are required to keep gum disease under control.
- Takes Insurance Out of Decision-Making – We never want you to delay getting a service or choose one service over another based on what is covered by insurance. Yet we see this happen every day. Our plan takes insurance out of the equation. So hopefully your decisions can be based simply on what is best for your smile.