This holiday season, we hope you and your loved ones have many reasons to smile. Even if you are happy, you may be hesitant to show your teeth in a picture posted on social media. If you are disappointed with the appearance of your smile, then it’s time to take control of your situation.
You should schedule a consultation at Weddell Dental to discuss our cosmetic dentistry with Dr. Kenneth Weddell. You can have the smile of your dreams. We can and want to help make it a reality.
Your first step is calling 952-679-1365 to plan your visit with us in Bloomington, MN.
Get the Advantages of a Great Smile
Having a nice smile can pay off in many ways. As we look forward to our world returning to normal, we know that people will be getting together face-to-face more frequently for personal and professional reasons.
How you feel about your smile affects how you interact with others in these situations. When you don’t like the look of your teeth, you can come across as uncomfortable or cold if you never smile and hesitate to speak. On the other hand, you are more likely to share your warm smile and let your personality show if you are not wasting mental energy worrying whether other people are judging you based on your teeth.
We don’t do that at our office. We are here to help all our patients achieve their smile goals. However, surveys have shown that people who have nice smiles are perceived to be more successful, more intelligent, friendlier, and more trustworthy.
If you want to enjoy these advantages in your everyday life, let us help you improve your smile and boost your confidence at the same time.
Reach Your Goals
With a new smile, you can feel ready to take on the world. At least, that’s what many of our patients have told us after completing their smile makeovers. There’s just something about loving your smile that makes it impossible to hide (especially when you see it for the first time).
By coming to our office, our team will work with you to transform the appearance of your teeth with one or more of our services:
- Zoom Whitening – This professional whitening system can remove stains to make your teeth look brighter in a single visit. We also offer take-home kits that can clean up your smile in a matter of weeks.
- Tooth Bonding – With composite resin, you have a cost-effective fix for chips, cracks, and small gaps in your smile.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are like shells that cover the front of your smiles. Veneers can conceal a number of flaws to give you the smile that you dream of having.
- ClearCorrect – This innovative orthodontic treatment replaces brackets and wires with a series of clear, custom-made aligners, so you can complete your care discreetly.
- Gum Reshaping – For patients concerned about a gummy smile, this procedure is how we remove excess periodontal tissue to reveal more of your teeth.
- Tooth Contouring – You can create a uniform smile by removing enamel from large and misshapen teeth.
- Snap-On Smile – Think of this as a removable cover that you wear over your teeth. This can be a way to try out a new smile, a cost-effective temporary solution, or a long-term option if you get replacements as needed.
Let Get To Work
We can’t recall any patients saying they wished they had waited longer to try cosmetic dentistry, but we have heard several people say they wish they had completed their smile makeovers sooner.