Enjoy the Many Advantages of Implants
Dental implants are a popular teeth replacement option, and for good reason. You can trust your implant treatment to Dr. Kenneth Weddell, one of just 1 percent of Academy of General Dentistry members to earn its Master designation.
- Fill Smile Gaps of Any Size – Dr. Weddell can restore implants with crowns, bridges, or dentures. That means they can replace any number of teeth.
- Enjoy a Strong Bite – Implants stay securely in place, with no movement or shifting. So your chewing power will be much greater than with other teeth replacements.
- Avoid Bone Loss – Unlike other kinds of replacement teeth, implants stimulate your jaw when chewing. This keeps your jawbone strong and healthy, resulting in a younger appearance for you.
- Experience Easy Dental Maintenance – Many implant treatments require no more than simple brushing and flossing to keep your teeth in great shape. Plus, you’ll have no need for denture adhesive.
Thanks to his extensive training and experience, Dr. Weddell offers many dental implant procedures. It may even be possible for you to receive implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment!
To schedule a dental implant consultation, call us today at 952-679-1365.
You’ll Find What Your Smile Needs at Weddell Dental
Implants aren’t the only way to replace teeth. If you’d prefer, you can instead choose a conventional bridge, partial dentures, or full dentures. In addition, you’ll find services to fill your other smile needs:
- Emergency Dental Care – Whenever possible, we’ll offer you a same-day appointment. You can even reach Dr. Weddell after hours to discuss your situation.
- General Dental Care – Regular exams, cleanings, and other general dental services are the best way to keep your teeth in top shape.
- Family Dentistry – We make it easy to start your child off right, with free exams for kids under 3.
- Teeth Removal – Dr. Weddell can gently remove most teeth, including wisdom teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Dental veneers, teeth contouring, and whitening are among your smile beautification options.
- ClearCorrect Orthodontics – Discreetly straighten your teeth without a mouth full of metal using clear plastic aligners.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Snooze peacefully all night with a custom-made mouthguard.
To schedule a consultation and see if dental implants in Richfield, MN are right for you, call Weddell Dental today at 952-679-1365. If you’re a new patient without insurance, take advantage of our special offer for a $79 exam, complete with X-rays.