Fixing Smile Flaws Is a Snap With Veneers
Veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry services at Weddell Dental, and for good reason. You can trust your transformation to Dr. Kenneth Weddell, one of just 1 percent of Academy of General Dentistry members to earn its Master designation.
With veneers, you will:
- Hide Multiple Flaws With a Single Treatment – You’ll be amazed at what veneers can do! They can cover chips, cracks, stains, gaps, and worn teeth.
- Enjoy Easy Smile Maintenance – It requires no special care to keep your stain-resistant veneers looking great. Just brush, floss, and visit us for regular professional cleanings.
- See Fast Smile Improvement – Two or three visits to our office is typically all that’s needed to make a dramatic difference in your smile.
- Experience Long-Lasting Beauty – Durable teeth veneers can last for decades.
A busy schedule shouldn’t stop you from making cosmetic improvements. At Weddell Dental, we offer appointments as early as 7:30 a.m. Payment won’t be a hurdle either, with convenient options including in-house payment plans and CareCredit financing.
Enjoy a Superior Customer Experience at Weddell Dental
If you’re a new patient without insurance, take advantage of Weddell Dental’s special offer of a $79 introductory exam, which includes X-rays. Whether you’re a new patient or have been visiting us for years, you will appreciate:
- Free exams for children under age 3
- Comprehensive smile care, including general dentistry, restorative services, dental implants, and tooth removal
- A dentist who can be reached after hours to advise you on emergency dental care and same-day appointments for emergencies in many cases
- Hours as early as 7:30 a.m., so you can schedule appointments before work or school
- A dental savings plan (only available for patients without dental insurance) that covers the cost of your annual routine care and offers savings on other services too
- A doctor with more than three decades of experience and advanced training in many areas of dentistry
To schedule a consultation and see if dental veneers in Richfield, MN are right for you, or to make an appointment for a $79 new patient exam, call Weddell Dental today at 952-679-1365.