We love caring for households due to the fact that we have families of our own and comprehend the importance of quality family dentistry. You will feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us since we have a number of years of experience helping our patients realize and preserve healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a member of the family fidget about your oral care, we have sedation to soothe your nerves. Young or old, whatever your loved ones require for smile care, you’ll discover it at Weddell Dental. We offer a variety of first-class dental treatments and personalized care. These services consist of:
- General Dental Care – Keep your smile in top shape with regular exams, gum disease treatment, fluoride, dental sealants, and sports mouthguards.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots give you back your grin and assistance preserve your jawbone. Visit us and find out all the benefits of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These repairs can repair your smile and make it a lot easier to take pleasure in all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures – Replace whole rows of missing teeth or simply a couple of lost teeth. We provide a number of kinds of dentures and will help you choose the ones most ideal for you.
- Dental Surgery – Our solutions restore your dental health and prevent more issues. Solutions include teeth removal and wisdom teeth extractions.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth bleaching, tooth contouring, orthodontics, and smile makeovers with a combination of services.
- Corrective Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and assist you to enjoy meals once again.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get quality sleep by wearing a custom-made oral appliance that allows you to breathe easier and keeps you from snoring.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Eagan, MN who genuinely cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Weddell Dental at 952-679-1365 or schedule for an appointment.