You understand the value and know of family oral care for your loved ones. Their health and joy is your leading concern. You want to see their healthy smiles for several years to come, which is a terrific motivation to visit your Hopkins, MN family dentist at Weddell Dental on a regular basis.
Your oral health needs will change throughout your life. We are prepared to help at every stage with our personal attention and wide array of family dentistry services:
- General Dental Care— Cleanings and exams are just the start of what we can do to safeguard your smile. Dental sealants and fluoride treatments can help keep your family cavity-free. Plus, we offer gum services and dry mouth treatments.
- Emergency Dentistry— No one wants to have an oral urgent, but you can depend on us if you or someone you love does require immediate service.
- Restorative Dentistry— When you have a dental problem, it’s best to fix or replace your teeth as quickly as you are able. Pick any of our treatments to make your teeth and your smile whole once again.
- Dental Implants— You desire your replacement teeth to function as well as successfully as natural teeth. With these root replacements, you can be positive that you can eat the food that you wish to eat.
- Oral Surgery— You can spare yourself a trip to a specialist’s office. We can carry out tooth extractions (including wisdom teeth) and other dental surgeries right here in our practice.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— You can have the smile of your dreams! Whether you want a total smile makeover or a simple repair, we provide the sort of services that can enhance your smile.
You or somebody you care about may have a problem going to the dentist due to dental stress and anxiety. This is why our sedation and comfort options and modern innovation can be invaluable. Unwind and delight in nearly painless appointments with us!
Bring your loved ones and their smiles to a family dentist in Hopkins, MN who cares about your needs and goals. We look forward to meeting you soon! Call Weddell Dental today at 952-679-1365 to schedule your first appointment. You can also .