We enjoy looking after households due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and know the importance of quality family dental care. You will feel great trusting your liked ones’ smiles to us since we have numerous years of experience assisting our patients to realize and protect healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a member of the family are afraid about your dental care, we have 2 options of sedation to relax your nerves– either breathed in sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Young or old, regardless of what your family needs for smile care, you’ll find it at Weddell Dental. We provide a range of wonderful dental treatments, all of which will be personalized and tailored to your unique needs. These family dentistry solutions include:
- General Dental Care – Keep your smile in top condition with routine checkups, gum disease solutions, fluoride treatment, foul breath treatment, and help for ongoing dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These artificial teeth roots give you back your grin and help preserve your jawbone. See us and find out all the advantages of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These repairs can repair your grin and make it much easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures – Replace entire rows of missing teeth or merely a couple of missing teeth. We provide a number of kinds of dentures and will help you pick the ones most effective for you.
- Dental Surgery – Our surgery can help restore your dental health and prevent more issues. Solutions include teeth removal, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Mendota Heights, MN who truly cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Weddell Dental at 952-679-1365 for an appointment. You can also .