Dental damage affects everything from your diet to your ability to speak clearly. Dr. Kenneth Weddell, a dentist for 30-plus years, will help you get your smile back – and all of the functionality that goes with it. You know you can trust your smile to Dr. Weddell because he is one of just 1 percent of Academy of General Dentistry members to earn its Master designation.
Dr. Weddell can:
- Repair Cavities – We use mercury-free composite fillings, which, unlike metal fillings, blend easily into your smile. Larger cavities can be fixed with inlays, onlays, or crowns.
- Fix Breaks and Cracks – Dental crowns can mend damaged teeth, restoring their appearance and protecting them from further damage.
- Save Teeth Threatened by Infection – An infection can result in losing a tooth and negatively impacting your oral health. Dr. Weddell cleans out the bacteria causing the infection and seals your tooth shut to protect it.
- Replace Missing Teeth – We offer several tooth replacement options, including dental implants, bridges, and dentures.
It’s affordable and convenient to receive restorative care at Weddell Dental. You can schedule appointments as early as 7:30 a.m. Our dental savings plan, available for patients without insurance, offers savings on services and eliminates insurance hassles. No matter which treatment you have, you can receive soothing light dental sedation if you need it.
To request an appointment, call us today at 952-679-1365.
Keep Your Smile in Great Shape With Other Services
General dentistry, including regular exams and cleanings, helps prevent dental damage from happening in the first place. In addition to general dentistry and restorative dentistry, you may also need:
- Family Dentistry – Children and their families enjoy visiting our office. We perform exams for free for kids under 3.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Improve your smile with veneers, teeth whitening, ClearCorrect orthodontics, and more.
- Emergency Dental Care – It’s possible to reach Dr. Weddell after hours to discuss your situation. Plus, we can usually see you for a same-day appointment if needed.
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots will keep you from suffering the bone deterioration that occurs after losing teeth.
- Teeth Removal – Dr. Weddell can perform most extractions, including wisdom teeth.
- Teeth Replacement – In addition to implants, we offer bridges and dentures.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A custom-made mouthguard not only stops you from snoring, it also relieves unpleasant sleep apnea symptoms like daytime fatigue and improves your overall health.
For an appointment with our Richfield, MN restorative dentist, call Weddell Dental today at 952-679-1365.